We believe that great service deserves to be recognised and rewarded in New Zealand. So it is with great pleasure that Reader’s Digest presents this years Quality Service Awards. On our Winner’s Showcase, you'll read about companies with a reputation for outstanding quality service and have consistently delivered above and beyond expectations.
To find out more about Quality Service Awards winners click here to see the winning companies in this year’s survey.
Have you ever wanted to voice your opinion about a company that gave you great service?
We commissioned leading market research company
Catalyst Marketing and Research to survey a representative sample of 1500 New Zealand adults. Respondents were asked to nominate service providers in up to 30 categories. To qualify to vote on a category, they must have used a service provider from that industry.
The highest rated companies
were judged the Gold Standard Winner, with the next closest company awarded the Silver Standard Winner.
Survey respondents were then asked to rank their experience
of the listed companies according to these questions:
- “Personalisation: Was an individual customer experience provided?.”
- “Understanding: Was a genuine insight into the customer’s needs demonstrated?.”
- “Simplicity: Was dealing with the company quick and easy?”
- “Reliability: Was a consistently high-quality service delivered?”
- “Satisfaction: Was the customer’s expectation met and, even better, exceeded?”
We are confident that the 2016 results
of this annual poll are the most accurate reflection of consumer trends throughout New Zealand. Great brands have wonderful success stories.